SIGH my kawaii INTJ villain what have you done to me
The dust jacket piece for my artbook! :)
ydalir asked you: If your characters all had a Pokemon, which would they each have?This is one of those things I can’t not draw out even though I’ve been out of the Pokemon loop since Gold/Silver. Q_Q I inked these really loosely because my sketchbook is hella smudgy.
- Aria would have some more dragon pokemon like dragonair and gyarados, but I didn’t have room gg.
- Nal would have some floaty curious psychic pokemon and some poison types. I know that’s a legendary pokemon, but he fit so well. ;-;
- Tove would probably have a whole arsenal of fighting pokemon besides these and really revel in beating other people LOL… I wanted to give her blaziken too, but WOW I needed to use my big sketchbook huh. I gave her mawile because she’s deceptively cute and her hair is a weapon, just like Tove hehe!
- Nocturne, Serenata, and Baroque’s are pretty self-explanatory HAHAH
- Rel has ice pokemon, and a little bit of grass, and a replacement for Fugue LOL… she has the cuddly things ;-;
- I don’t know why, but chandelure suited Jul
- Sol has a hungry heracross
… what am I doing with my life *looks at hands in dramatic fashion*
hahaha oh baroque!
Anonymous asked you: Can we really request more of your ocs??? Then I say more Jul and Nal. I love Jul’s arrogant “i’m the greatest and smartest attitude” and Nal’s “You or books? I choose books for sure”… personality… I love these two they are my favorite out of all your ocs!! Do you have any comic strips of Jul saying stuff??No Nal here, but Jul and Rel! One of those tiny unplanned comic pages that would have made more sense if I thumbnailed first LOL.Jul really doesn’t talk much, he’s a very quiet observer and will only provoke when he knows he has the upper hand based on already established and analyzed facts. (Does that make him a bully hahah) I think it makes him calculated more than anything. That first panel is probably the happiest anyone’s seen him, he’s not much on showing a lot of emotions.
mostly pen sketches… until I realized fur doesn’t translate well in pen LMAO. The sleepy cat and the content cat weren’t referenced, but the rest were.
Also some Juls because reasons
quality is not guaranteed
In fact, I can guarantee 0 quality when I sketch with pen
nothing like warming up in pen to remind you how much you suck
but I find the scratching sound of pen against rough paper very therapeutic
I feel like I should break my string of text posts with something @_@
In my story, each of the four basic elemental magic is divided into two parts. This way, I get to have the other staple elements of fantasy genres, such as lightning and ice. I used the alchemic symbols of earth, fire, air, and water as the basis for these designs, and I am actually quite happy with how they turned out! These were fun to make. :D
waaah love it when you explain elements of the cut time world *___*////////
Requested by popular vote, Baroque! For some reason, his back view is my favourite part about this spread.
(open in new tab to see full view!)
#Cut Time #ruby doobie juby #YES #memes